I'm most comfortable with...
I'm fairly capable with...
I'm currently learning...
- Rust - my preferred language, and my default for new CLI/TUI projects
- Python - my go-to scripting/glue language
- C# - my usual pick for GUI projects
- C++ - while I much prefer Rust, C++ has a far larger established base, and
learning either it or C (preferably both) is near-essential for systems programming, particularly when working
with Linux internals
- Kotlin - my personal favourite of the various JVM languages. Java is
widespread in many industries, and Kotlin provides near-seamless Java interop. Knowing at least one JVM
language should be very helpful for integrating with existing established codebases.